• whatapp
  • skype
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon

HMRC Regulated

Company Number 11679134

Business Support

© 2017 Attilio Accounting


Working for yourself

If you start working for yourself, you’re classed as a sole trader. This means you’re self-employed - even if you haven’t yet told HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).

Running a business

You’re probably self-employed if you:

  • run your business for yourself and take responsibility for its success or failure

  • have several customers at the same time

  • can decide how, where and when you do your work

  • can hire other people at your own expense to help you or to do the work for you

  • provide the main items of equipment to do your work

  • are responsible for finishing any unsatisfactory work in your own time

  • charge an agreed fixed price for your work

  • sell goods or services to make a profit (including through websites or apps)

Dividends Tax England and Wales

Income Tax England and Wales

Income allowances England and Wales